No machine redesign
Revo Prusa Mini is a top choice if you want to update your old Prusa Mini or Mini+ setup to the latest generation of E3D HotEnd technology. It has the same nozzle position, and filament diameter. All you need to do is undo the two screws that hold the existing HotEnd and reattach the new bracket.
Ready for Revo
Revo Prusa Mini is designed to work with Revo Nozzles, meaning you can perform nozzle swaps with your fingers at room temperature without complex tools or hot tightening. Each Revo Nozzle is factory sealed, making it much simpler and more reliable than most HotEnd technology available today.
Revo Prusa Mini uses a Revo HeaterCore, our latest HotEnd heating and sensing architecture. It reaches temperature much faster than a traditional aluminium heater block, and its much safer: a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means the HeaterCore cant melt at extreme temperatures, reducing hazards in the event of a thermal runaway.
No firmware or PID changes
Revo Prusa Mini was designed to be fully compatible with the stock Prusa Mini firmware this means theres no need to modify any firmware. Even more impressive is that its fully compatible with the Prusa Mini temperature monitoring model, meaning you dont need to PID tune after the upgrade!
- You may need to adjust your Z offset when changing nozzles.
- This kit does not include a fan. The stock Prusa fan should be reused.
- - This kit does not include any PTFE tube. If you require additional PTFE it can be purchased here
- 1 x Revo Micro heatsink
- 1 x Collet
- 1 x Collet clip
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore 24V
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore spring
- 1 x Prusa Mini extension cable kit
- 1 x Prusa Mini bracket
- 3 x Cable tie
- 2 x M3 square nut
Single nozzle kit:
- 1 x 0.40mm Brass Revo Nozzle
Fully loaded nozzle kit:
- 1 x 0.25, 0.40, 0.60, and 0.80mm Brass Revo Nozzles